- Development of the Santander Group activities and projects.
- Responsible for information and knowledge management within the Network.
- Interface with different international institutions, especially with the European Commission, the EUA, and UNESCO for the exchange of information and cooperation opportunities when applicable, or for inter-institutional relations.
- Liaising with the European Commission and several Directorate-Generals for the follow-up of projects and search for information.
- Liaising with other relevant organisations of higher education and representation of the Santander Group at the events organised by them.
- Responsible for all the required documents and procedures of the Association (Statutes, Internal Regulations, registration of changes President/Committee).
- Initiating and coordinating European Programmes.
- Responsible for the accounts and liaising with the Treasurer.
Jenny Gilbert has a Msc in International Relations, Security and Development from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. She graduated in Journalism at the Rovira i Virgili University in Tarragona, Spain. She studied two semesters at the Faculty of Communication Sciences of the Ruhr Universität Bochum, where she focused on EU policy and public broadcasting. She is currently a Project Manager at the Santander Group office in Brussels, where she has worked since January 2012 in charge of co-ordinating international EU funded education projects as well as managing the networks’ internal projects. She is also in charge of the organisation of events such as specialised workshops and seminars and supervises the Group’s internal and external communication.